|TRILOGY® Privacy / Residency Locks|
Are ideal anywhere temporary sessions of privacy are required such as single-occupancy restrooms, dressing rooms, executive offices, confidential file rooms, and darkrooms.
Mortise PIN Code Only or PIN/Prox Privacy/Residency Lock
2,000 PIN or PIN/Prox user codes with multilevel security - master, manager, supervisor, basic users and one-time service code.
• 40,000 event audit trail log, stamped by date, time and user
• 500 scheduled automatic lock/unlock events
• Privacy Feature – push button on inside of door to temporarily lock-out keypad codes (programmable option). Occupied and multi-status LED indicator, flashes when privacy session is active.
• Residency Feature – allows users to temporarily exit and close door and have the door remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with code.
• Right or left hand, classroom or deadbolt function models
• Fingertip (keypad) or Window PC programmable
• Weatherproof performance with temperature range of -31° to + 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
• 5AA Battery operated; 60,000 cycles, typical.