Mul-T-Lock Maximum Security Padlock E11HE1
|* Features: Hardened Boron Alloy Shackle, and Body
* Drill and Pick Resistant Cylinder
* MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive® Key Control System
* Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty|
* Specifications: Shackle: 7/16"
* Clearance: 5/8"
* Application: Patented high security padlock, for general use with Mul-T-Lock® high security padbars.
* Operation: The shackle is locked by a double ball bearing mechanism. Unlocking with 90˚ key rotation.
* Options: Available with high (protected) or low upper body.
* Black electrophoretic finish.
* Retained shackle.
* Materials: Body: Case Hardened Steel.
* Shackle: Hardened Boron Alloy Steel.
* Additional Features: Rotating disk or anti-drilling pins (E-8) in the cylinder provide drilling resistance.
* Protective shutter prevents dust contamination.
* Drainage holes prevent freezing.
* Cylinder Mechanism: Mul-T-Lock® unique high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system.
* Pick and drill resistant for high security needs.
* Keys: Reversible Nickel Silver key with plastic key head and coloured insert for identification.
* Key Security: Orders for keys marked “do not duplicate” should only be made upon presentation of a key card.
* Standards: Applicable to "CEN", "ASTM" grade standards.
* Package Includes: Padlock
* Personal Key Order Card
* 2 Keys (1 if keyed alike)