|Class “B” Rated interior safe construction. Door of inner safe will interchange with other Gardall safes key lock or combination.|
• Fire Resistive Exterior Safe – Insulated to withstand 1850°F for 2 hours.
• Finest Quality Combination Locks – U.L. listed Group II with built-in relocking device.
• Relocking Device – If back cover is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
• Boltwork Interior Door – Triple boltwork with independent relock device.
• Boltwork Exterior Door – Interlocking bolts extend into the safe walls, full length locking bar on hinge side of door to deter forcible entry by removal of hinges.
• Hard plate on both interior and exterior door.
• Available with electronic push-button lock.
Standard colors: Gray or sandstone
Center bolt-down hole standard (hardware included)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.